- Specialized hosiery items designed to provide extra support & increased blood circulation of the legs.
- They treats conditions such as varicose veins (mild to severe), varicose veins during pregnancy, leg edema, tired and aching legs. Compression therapy helps decrease venous pressure, prevents venous stasis and impairments of venous walls, and relieves heavy and aching legs.
- Compression stockings are used not only to help increase circulation, but also to help prevent the formation of blood clots in the lower legs. They also aid in the treatment of ulcers of the lower legs.
- This treatment is prescribed to treat chronic venous disease (heavy legs, varicose veins, oedemas, leg ulcers, ect.), phlebitis (inflammation of a vein), thrombosis, (formation of a blood clot), post-surgery, treatment, sclerotherapy, and any other forms of varicose vein treatment. Compression garments can also help prevent venous insufficiency during pregnancy and prolonged sitting during travelling on airplanes, in cars, and trains.
- They can be especially beneficial to individuals who are standing or sitting for long periods of time during their daily routines. Individuals like healthcare workers, bank tellers, office workers, store clerks, travelers, etc. can realize an extremely large benefit from wearing compression garments daily.
Off-the-shelf and prescription grade are available.
Please note: Most extended healthcare plans cover all of the services listed. For help inquiring about your coverage, please ask one of our knowledgeable staff members.
Please call our clinic if you have any further questions and speak to one of our staff members.